Classes & Clubs
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
We are proud to announce that beginning in June we will have a Sewing Techniques Class at least once a quarter. These classes will enable each sewer to learn special techniques for sewing.
Listed below are just a few of the many techniques to come in future classes.
- Zippers – Lapped/Invisible/Centered
- Piping – Single/Double/Facing
- Ruffles – using the Ruffler Foot
- Puffing – How to Create and Shape
- Plackets – Various ways to create Plackets
- Tucks – Folded & Pin Tucks
- Madeira Applique – For Hems, Collars, Quilting
We hope you will join us starting in June for the Sewing Techniques.
Sewing Techniques—Bias Strips & Piping
Date: September 29, 2018
Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Come join the fun and learn to make continuous bias strips from a fat quarter and use these strips to create Piping and Double Piping in this quarter’s Technique Class. You will learn how to make piping using different sewing feet for all size cording. We will also discuss cutting bias strips and piecing them together. Another unique technique will be how to make French Bias Piping for those very special projects. 3-hour class. $25 + Supplies