Classes & Clubs
- Introducing the New Luminaire XP - Watch & Learn, October 19
- Holiday Open House Event Sale, November 16 or 17
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Sewing Day Out: November 8, 2018
- Sewing Night Out: November 10, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
The Serger Workbook class will help you better understand tension settings, stitch width, stitch length, differential feed and various types of stitches. Applications, such as turning corners, serging curves, and securing seams will be included. This workbook will contain different fabrics and settings that serve as a reference for future projects.
Prerequisite—need to know threading of serger and serger must be in good working order!