Classes & Clubs
- Introducing the New Luminaire XP - Watch & Learn, October 19
- Holiday Open House Event Sale, November 16 or 17
- Mug Rug Run, December 1, 2018
- Sewing Day Out: November 8, 2018
- Sewing Night Out: November 10, 2018
- Hope Yoder's Embellish, Stow, Go & Sew Event, February 7-9, 2019!
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Broomhilda's Bakery Wall Hanging
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Gift Bag Class
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Perfect Patch Embroidery
- Serge for a Cause
- Sewing Techniques
Each attendee will receive a free design which will be downloaded to their USB along with printed instructions to create the project and kits will be available for purchase at the time of class. Most of the designs will fit in a 4x4 or 5x7 hoop.
Broomhilda’s Bakery Wall Hanging
Date: November 10, 2018: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Cost to Attend: $25 + supplies
At Broomhilda’s candy counter you’ll find a daring deluge of squeamish preserves and creepy confections. Don’t be frightened by our vinyl applique technique for the three apothecary jars, this collection of curiosities is simply freaky fun to make. We found jack-o-lantern confetti, bitty bones, rubber snakes, and spider rings—oh my!
BUT this project gives an opportunity to create for other holidays or special occasions. Christmas, Winter, Valentine, Easter, Baby or Wedding Showers and much more! The border is made up from hidden 9-patch blocks or a printed border can be used as a substitution. One 3-hour class. $25 + Supplies.
Supply List Below