Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Sip N Serge, April 20 or 21
- Youth Sewing Camp - Beginner and Intermediate
- DIME Design Workshop, July 27, 2018
- 4th of July Project
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Destiny IQ Designer - Dream My Design Center
- Embroidery Machine Scan N Cut Applique Cutting
- Kimberbell Exclusive Embroidery
- Meet & Share
- Serger Club
- Sewing Techniques
Basic Machine Operation Classes: Baby Lock, Brother & Janome
Class Length: 2 Hours
Cost: $75 (Free if machine purchased from ASMS within the last six months)
Dates and registration listed below.
This class is geared to help you become fully acquainted with your sewing machine. Learn trouble-free threading, how to use assorted feet and accessories, routine machine maintenance and more.
IMPORTANT: Please bring your sewing machine and manual, all accessories, power cord and foot control, thread, empty bobbins and small scissors to clip threads. One 2-hour class. $75.00 (Free if machine purchased at ASMS within the last 6 months)
Note: A special class discount on all store merchandise (sewing machines and cabinets excluded) is available to all participants on the day of class.