- 8 Best Sewing Machines Available Online in 2022Here are our picks for the best sewing machines available this year – from basic to splurge, we’ve got the ultimate list.
- Janome HD1000 Sewing Machine ReviewWe review the Janome HD1000 sewing machine after spending some time with it in a local sewing class. Read about the pros, cons and beginner-friendly features of this machine…along with some things we wish were different.
- Brother CS7000i Sewing Machine ReviewOur review of the Brother CS7000i sewing machine – pros, cons, and what’s different from the beloved CS6000i.
- Full Brother HC1850 Sewing and Quilting Machine ReviewOur Brother HC1850 Review covers why we think this sewing and quilting machine is a great option for beginners and experienced sewists.
- Janome MB-4S Review: Do You Need an Industrial Embroidery Machine?Are you thinking of starting an embroidery business or growing an existing one? Then an industrial machine like the MB-4S may be worth a look.
- Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine Review: Why We Love itHere is our in-depth look at the Brother SE1900. Read about the pros, cons and features before you make the investment. Spoiler alert: we love it.
- The Full Brother SE625 ReviewThe Brother SE625 review gives you all the details about this sewing and embroidery combo machine and why it’s so popular.
- The Best Sites for Machine Embroidery DesignsHere is our big list of where to find machine embroidery designs – free, in the hoop, items for purchase, best software to create your own designs and more.
- Best Sewing Classes in 2022Here are 28 great places to take sewing classes. We cover niche sewing schools, online education websites, local classes and even sew-lebrity options.
- 5 Ways of Transferring Embroidery Patterns and 1 Easy Bonus MethodHere are 5 great ways of transferring embroidery patterns to fabric. We included an extra bonus method as a quick-start method too.
- Easy DIY Tutorial: Embellished Jeans with Reversible Mermaid Sequin FabricWant to embellish jeans with some sparkles? Reversible mermaid sequin fabric is a fun way to patch your denim. Here is an easy DIY tutorial for glittery embellished jeans.
- How to Alter Jeans: Get That Extra Half Inch in Your Skinny JeansHow to alter jeans leg width – widen the leg and extend the life of your favorite skinnies. This is a quick fix for upcycling and refashioning the denim that you just don’t want to toss.
- Sewing Business: Sarah Markos of Blue Susan MakesHere is the story of Sarah Markos of Blue Susan Makes. Sarah is a creative maker, author and Etsy shop owner. She tells us about her sewing journey and her business – you don’t want to miss this.
- Sewing Business: June McCrary JacobsJune McCrary Jacobs is an award-winning fiction author and a sewing designer with over one hundred fifty-five original designs published in magazines, books, and on sewing industry blogs.
- Sewing Business: You Made My Day Patterns by Amaia Arana“Sewlebrity” pattern maker doesn’t seem to do justice for Amaia Arana of You Made My Day Patterns. Check out Amaia’s story, learn about her fabulous sewing business and fire up your sewing machine.
- Cricut Business: Chickiee Beans by Stephanie HaufskEver think about launching a Cricut business? Or using a Cricut in your sewing business? Learn how you can use a Circut to personalize garments – a fun way to support your sewing business.
Subscribe for Updates!
When you sign up, we’ll send you the latest articles.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.