Classes & Clubs
- Original Sewing and Quilting Expo, August 24 - 26, 2017
- Sewing Day Out: September 7, 2017
- Vintage Chic Event, September 9
- Sewing Night Out: September 16, 2017
- Anita's Embroidery Workshop
- Anita's Express
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- Brother ScanNCut Applique and Piecing
- Creative Quilters Guild of Ellis County
- Floriani/PEP Software Club
- FTCU/PEP Software Basics
- Serger Club
- Patches and Fringe Scarf
- Serger Baby Nightgown
- Serger Workbook
Attention embroiderers: here’s the software you’ve been waiting for! Now you can make superb custom appliqués from a huge selection of exceptional designs and creative options.
Even better, you’ll love the way Simply Appliqué fully integrates with ScanNCut/ScanNCut2 so you can easily cut out your appliqués with ultimate precision.
This class will be a hands-on computer software class, but if you are curious about combining your embroidery machine, ScanNCut/ScanNCut 2 with appliqué, please feel welcome to register by auditing as we explore the features of this extraordinary software program.
A step-by-step demonstration of an appliqué design will be saved to a USB, cut on the ScanNCut/ScanNCut2, and embroidered on a machine in this class. One 3-hour class. $20+ Computer with software installed. (This only applies to owners of the software.)