Classes & Clubs
- Baby Lock Serge-A-Thon, April 29, 2017
- Sewing Day Out: May 4, 2017
- Sewing Night Out: May 6, 2017
- Anita's Embroidery Workshop
- Anitas Express
- Basic Computer for Embroidery
- Basic Machine Embroidery
- Basic Machine Operation
- Basic Serger Operation
- Beginner Sewing
- Brother ScanNCut Introduction Class
- Dream - Destiny Subway Tile Art
- Floriani/PEP Software Club
- Floriani/PEP Rapid Fire Software Club
- Freestanding Tea Light Holder
- Foot Frenzy
- In-the-Hoop Clutch Bag
- Knot an Ordinary Purse
- Necklines to Hemlines
- Nifty Notebook
- Serger Club
- Serger Workbook
- Smocking Guild
- Stitch N Tell
- Tuxedo Bib
Date: April 29, 2017, 10:00 am — 2:00 pm
Time slots as follows:
Babylock is very excited about the 5th annual National Serger Month on April 29, 2017!
The Serge-A-Thon will support APQ’s Million Pillowcase Challenge to create pillowcases that will be donated to local charities. As an attendee of the Serge-A-Thon will enter for a chance to win one of three Baby Lock Ovation sergers.
We are inviting you to come in and make one, two or more pillowcases for charity. The fabric, sergers, thread and scissors will be supplied.
Please call to reserve a time slot, 817-460-4992.